Fall 2017 Language Courses (this listing updated 8/2/17).
Russian Language Courses
- Russian Aa. Elementary Russian I, MWF 9-10 am or 1-2 pm, with two one-hour sections tba
- Russian Aab. Elementary Russian, Intensive, MTWThF 9-10 am, with one-hour sections tba
- Russian Ata. Elementary Russian through Authentic Texts (Russian through Pushkin I), MWF, 11am, with two one-hour sections tba
- Russian Ah. Russian for Heritage Speakers, MW 1 pm.
- Russian Ata. Elementary Russian through Authentic Texts: Russian through Pushkin I, MWF 11 am.
- Russian Ba. Intermediate Russian II, MWF 10am, Discussion: TTh 9:00 AM-9:59 AM Discussion TTh 10:00 AM-10:59 AM Discussion TTh 11:00 AM-11:59 AM Discussion TTh 3:00 PM-3:59 PM
- Russian Bta. Intermediate Russian through Authentic Texts: Russian through Bulgakov I, MWF 1 pm. Discussion TBA.
- Russian 101. Advanced Russian 1, MWF 1 pm. Discussion TTh 1:00 PM-1:59 PM Discussion TTh 2:00 PM-2:59 PM.
- Russian 102r. Advanced Russian: Introduction to the Language of Social Sciences and the Media, 2-4 pm.
- Russian 111. Advanced Russian: Readings in Russian/Post-Soviet Studies, MWF 10-11 am.
- Russian 112. Advanced Russian: Russian Media, MWF 1pm
- Russian 113. Advanced Russian: Readings in Russian Literature, MWF 11-12.
- *Russian 120r. Supervised Readings in Advanced Russian
Czech Language Courses
- Czech Ab. Elementary Czech II, MWF 10-11 am, with one-hour sections tba
- Czech Bb. Intermediate Czech II, MWF 11-12, with one-hour sections tba
- *Czech Cr. Advanced Czech TBA
Polish Language Courses
- Polish Ab. Elementary Polish I, MWF 12 noon- 1 pm, with one-hour sections tba
- Polish Bb. Intermediate Polish II, MWF 10-11 am, with one-hour sections tba
- *Polish Cr. Advanced Polish TBA
Ukrainian Language Courses
- Ukrainian Ab. Elementary Ukrainian II, MWF 9am, with one-hour sections tba
- *Ukrainian Br. Intermediate Ukrainian TBA
- *Ukrainian Cr. Advanced Ukrainian TBA
Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian Language Tutorials
- BCS Ar. Elementary Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, MWF 10-11 am, Discussion sections TBA.
- BCS Br. Intermediate Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, MWF 12-1 pm, Discussion sections TBA.
- *BCS Cr. Advanced Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian
* - Requires approval by the Director of the Language Program and the Office of Undergraduate Education. Please read the information on "R" language tutorials available for download here and submit the online application to apply.