Tentative Dissertation Title:
"The Iconophile Position in Russian Art from Rublev to Tarkovsky"
BFA in Film and Television Production and Comparative Literature,
MA in Comparative Literature, NYU;
Secondary Field in Film and Visual Studies / Critical Media Practice, Harvard GSAS.
- Founding Editor, TischFilmReview.com, 2008- 2010;
- Documentary production intern: "Saint Misbehavin'" by Michelle Esrick; "The Undocumented" by Marco Williams; "A Woman in the Millennium" by Romuald Sciora; http://vimeo.com/user3181901/videos
- Essay films;
- Contemporary and 20th century Russian visual and performance culture;
- Soviet history;
- Byzantine art and Orthodox theology;
- History of Rus', Mongolia and Byzantium;
- Continental philosophy;
- French New Wave cinema.