Ph.D. candidate in Slavic Languages and Literatures
“I Whisper Into the Radio Ear”: Radio Sound and Russian Modernist Poetics.
Philipp is a G8 in the department.
- Twentieth-century Russian and Czech literature (especially poetry)
- Sound media, soundscape studies, and literary Modernism
- Russian emigre literature and culture
- Book history and print cultures of Eastern Europe
- Harvard Graduate Society Merit Fellowship (Fall 2012)
- V. S. Setchkarev Prize for Best Graduate Student Paper (Spring 2011)
- Davis Center, Maurice Lazarus Graduate Research Travel Grant (2008-2012)